Monday, October 10, 2011

Nigel hair (no pun intended)

So I got a haircut and it was bad. The hairdresser used the feathering scissors that make you look like you have a gazillion split ends and very dry hair. To me the point was to cut away the dry ends, predominantly to make it look better and also so it would grow better. So now I look like Nigel...when I do nothing. Which is what I like to do. Nothing. Wash and wear kinda gal that I am.

Last weeks Facebook post - "Since my haircut yesterday, my loving, supportive husband has barely been able to contain his amusement at my new do (worst haircut ever!!), likening me to 'Nigel' from the parody heavy metal band, Spinal Tap. Yeah great."


Yeah, let's all use the feathering scissors, that's bound to look good.

One should never have to wake with a fringe like this.

I readied myself for our date night. Daz didn't think I was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment