Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happiness in a jar

So I'm sick...again. If you had have been reading my facebook statuses for the last 2 months, you would have grown verrrry weary of the word 'sick' in my status yet again. Which is one of the reasons I'm back here blogging again, to offload elsewhere. Along with being housebound for so long that blogging here is something I suppose you could say, I have more time for or the inclination to do.

My throat is swollen, stuffed with sandbags and someone is blowing a balloon up in my head, I'm sure of it.

But today's moment of appreciation goes to the gifts my husband came home bearing on Friday. He stopped in at the gorgeous little village that is Leura on the way home from picking the Adrian up from his week long camp and bought my most treasured fridge item and a lemongrass scented candle from ikou.

The Lamb Jam from Leura's gourmet deli is so good, I have eaten it with just about anything...and NO, it does not contain lamb! It's pricey but it's worth it.

 

I can't wait to crack it open tonight with some lamb and veg, it's NRL's Grand Final night so it seemed like the night to eat lamb. I'm hoping my taste buds are still intact by then.

1 comment:

  1. Love your honest hearted mother hood stats sick swell and all you always seem to find some humour in the madness that is two toddlers happy madness may i add hehe n some times well judging from your pics sheer madness eg toilet papered shower courtesy of flynn lol love it preps me for my future babies are not all cutesy lil things to play dress ups are they...they get sick make u sick are full of crap literally lol so thanks for your status i look 4wd to reading your blogs (but of course im biased to thinking your wonderful super mum n wifee!)

    ReplyDelete