Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beach Meets Noah

Noah meets beach. After having arrived home from Griffith just the
night before, we were out the door by 10am the next morning to drive up to Newcastle (around 2 hours) for my Aunt's 60th. We were told very little about the day except for 'lunch at a restaurant' near the water and we'll hang out at the park afterwards. So we have lunch, a quick affair after arriving quite late as my father had given me the wrong address. And then it's watersports afternoon! Thank goodness I grabbed Adrian a pair of boardies 'just in case'.



The picnic blanket came in handy too, Mum, Noah and I.




Dougie boy (my father).
David Hasselhoff, eat your heart out!


Adrian




Proud Grandad


Mum picking up on the beach, theres no stopping the woman.


Darren said my photo above looks scarily like Lindy Chamberlain and her daughter, Azaria's picture before Azaria's dissapearance. Eerie thought.


My boy.

3 comments:

  1. love the last pic. Edible has a new definition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very creepy that you put up the Lindy Chamberlain photo!you really need them side by side for a true comparison. i am sure every mum has a 'forcing the bay to walk well before its time' pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not moving in this pic, Noah just loves to stand being held as babies do at this age onwards.

    ReplyDelete