Friday, January 16, 2009

Nothing but a cow apparently

This blog should be renamed, Queen Daisy, the 24 hour breast feeder. Doesn't have a ring to it really but it's not far from the truth. I find when I'm trying to get things done and don't focus on making sure baby has some sort of boundaries, it seems I become a bottomless bottle of milk.

But to be fair, little Noah grants his mother a full nights sleep (if only she wouldn't look that gift horse in the mouth!). And then after his hearty breakfast, has yet another good couple of hours sleep in the morning to ensure Mummy gets to sleep in. She gets a glimpse at being a teenager all over again.

Perhaps though, Mother Daisy could do with hitting the sack a little earlier to make use of Noah's morning snooze. Not being on the phone to a friend overseas in the wee hours of the morn may make the slightest difference there huh?

Who do I blame though for being up late tonight? I know, the same overseas friend who got me started blogging here.

Taking me and my teats off to bed again.


1 comment:

  1. I have long suspected as much about you! Don't worry, what is beauty sleep when you have a blog to write!

    ReplyDelete