Friday, September 23, 2011

Trying to find positivity amongst the crap

Today was NOT a good day. I awake to discover that Flynn now seems to have conjunctivitis, this was the last straw for me, the icing on the cake yada yada. I went into funk mode, today it just all got to be too much. That bad that the husband came home from work.

Tonight as I lie here in bed and have had some peace and time to regain some sort of sanity, I am planning. Planning for the good day I will make tomorrow and deciding that I need to remind myself of the positive points of my life beside all the usual first world comforts we take for granted ie clothes to wear, water to drink, a shelter over our heads.

Today I can taste and boy do I need to restock the pantry!

Today I feel better and capable of overhauling this very neglected house.

Although my dear man is working tonight, tomorrow night and away from Sunday morning until Monday midday, I have him home tomorrow and then when he gets back on Monday, I have him home for the holidays.

I think...THINK we are about to embark on some health in this family.

I am about to start at the gym int he next few days...fingers crossed I continue to improve and recover.

The weather is really lovely at the moment..I will admit to feeling a little cheated that next weeks forecast says rain on our first week of holidays and when we're all possibly recovered. I WILL make the most of these holidays rain, hail or shine!

I am thankful that I have found this blog a useful outlet for all my thoughts which have been consuming of late.

A movie and an 'early' night calls...





No comments:

Post a Comment